Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday Five

I love short work weeks!  Can't we have a holiday every week?  I vote we extend weekends to three days, and shorten work weeks to four days...permanently!



Thursday Five


Wanna play along... post 5 things that have made you..

Happy

Giddy

Joyful

Excited

Appreciative

of all of the above!


Then link up at Keely's blog!

Here we go!

My Five are:

1.  Another three day weekend!  I am so glad!  My baby girl is going to be 3 on Monday so we decided to take the day off work to celebrate!

2.  Miss Morgan is going to be 3!  Yeah I know I just said that...but I don't care!  I get to count it twice!  We hoped and prayed for Morgan for many years.  We were told we couldn't have kids on our own - and here we are getting ready to celebrate our daughter's 3rd birthday!  Definitely a good reason to be giddy!!
3.  Last weekend was so much fun!  We got together with three different couples, one each day.  We have hung out with them off and on over the years, but not all that regularily.  It was nice to get to see all of them.  Hopefully we can start doing it more often now that the kids are getting older!


4.  Morgan's transition to the preschool room at daycare has gone so smoothly this week!  They started it Tuesday morning, planning for it to take 2 weeks.  Today they said she has done so well the past two days so she could spend the entire day in the new room.  Daddy dropped her off there, and picked her up there!  It looks like starting tomorrow she is permanently in the new room!  What happened to my baby!  Such a big girl!
 
5. We had a date lunch today!  Wouldn't you know, we talked about Morgan nearly the entire time!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment