Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Annual Liter Sale!


Beauty Brands is having their annual liter sale! 

Shampoo and Conditioner for $11.98 per liter...up to a $38 savings on each bottle!

If you aren't usually a "salon quality" girl, now is the time to stock up!  At this price you can actually afford to buy the top of the line shampoos and it won't cost you much more than you would spend at the grocery store or Target in the shampoo aisle.

Last year I bought two liters of shampoo and two liters of conditioner.  I spent about $50 (roughly $4 a month).  It lasted me the entire year.  I just ran out a couple weeks ago!  Had I paid full price, I would have spent over $120 for those same products.  Now that I am back to using my husband's Garnier Fructis, I can't wait to get more shampoo!  My hair is much drier with the cheaper stuff!  Though I really like the GF 3 Minute Undo Deep Conditioner to use once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment