Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday Five

Wow, July 1st already!  It seems like Summer just started, and here we are at the "unofficial" middle of it!  I am not ready for fall...I want time to slow down to a crawl, please!


Thursday Five


Wanna play along... post 5 things that have made you..

Happy

Giddy

Joyful

Excited

Appreciative

of all of the above!

Then link up at Keely's blog!

Here we go!

My Five are:

1.  We are in the process of refinancing our house.  The part that makes me giddy is that we are going to shave a couple hundred dollars off our monthly payment!!!

2.  Its a three day weekend!!!  Gone are the days of sleeping in on days off, but at least we get to do nothing but play outside if we want!

3.  One of my favorite holidays is 4th of July.  I love fireworks and parades.  Unfortunetly neither happen around here though!  Well usually we have fireworks, but for the second year in a row our town is too broke to do them.  Some years we make it back home to Indiana to partake in the old fashioned 4th of July festivites.  The years we don't, I usually spend the weekend wishing we did...so thats what I will be doing this weekend!  That and we might try to go to a different town nearby to catch some fireworks!  Happy 4th of July!

4.  I have two 4 day work weeks coming up!  Next week thanks to the 4th of July holiday being observed on Monday.  Then the following week I took off Monday to celebrate Morgan's 3rd Birthday!

5.  I am kinda excited that Morgan is starting the transition to the preschool room on Tuesday when we get back from the holiday weekend!  She is so ready to go.  I think the challenge will be great for her!  She is excited to see some of her old friends that have already switched over too!

Happy 4th of July!!  Be Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment