Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Five!


Thursday Five


Wanna play?

just post 5 things that have made you..

Happy

Grateful

Jubilant

Ecstatic

Thankful

or all of the above..

and then link up with the rest over at MannLand5

1.  Its summertime...its flip flop weather!

2.  My husband and I went on a date lunch today!  Now that I work closer to his office, we take advantage of our lunch hour and daycare and try to meet up for lunch at least once a week.  Its nice to be able to enjoy a nice quiet meal, with adult converstation, without having to find and trust a babysitter!

3.  Morgan is starting gymnastics at The Little Gym on Saturday.  I am super excited about it because I know how much she loves going there, and am excited to see what she can do in the new class.  This one is different because we (parents) won't be in the room any more.  Its just the kids and the instructor!  I hope she loves it!

4.  Its Father's Day weekend and we actually get to celebrate it!  After many years of trying to have a baby, we thought we would never be able to celebrate these types of things!  Here we are, our second Father's Day with a child!!!  Its a glorious thing!!

5.  Toy Story 3 comes out this weekend!  We have been looking forward to this for a few months now!  Morgan loved going to the theater to see The Princess and The Frog, so I am excited to take her back to see Toy Story.  I think we might skip it this weekend though, since we already have plans.  Next weekend we will be there though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment