Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Question Friday

Okay...sorry, I slacked again this week on blogging!  This time my excuse is a nasty summertime cold.  Aren't those the worst!  It seems like I have just about kicked it...finally!  On to the questions!




1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?

A good friend is somebody you can be yourself around and not worry about what they think.  Somebody you can lose your cool around during an exceptionally hard and trying time and know that they understand and will still be there.  Somebody that is fun and easy to be around...

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?

Hummm...I can't really think of anything.  I guess most things I end up returning if I don't want it....like the flooring I bought at an amazing cheap price on clearance 2 weeks ago at Lowes.  I loved the price so much I thought I could live with the style.  A week later it went back!! 

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?

No...but my husband did!  He worked in a big huge building at the time and was always careful to get to work early to get a good parking spot.  If you saw how big the parking lot was, you would understand!  Typically at lunch he would refuse to drive and would just eat at his desk unless somebody else was driving when the gang was going out for lunch (goober!).  Everybody knew what a dork he was about parking, so one day a co-worker grabbed his keys out of his coat pocket and moved his car!  He moved it to the absolute furthest parking spot there.  It was snowing out when he left that day!  He walked to where he thought he parked and got an email from the guys that were watching him from the windows.  The email contained a map of the parking lot and a big X where his car was moved to.  Of course it was almost blizzard conditions and the map was on a blackberry screen.  He couldn't read it.  He wandered the parking lot for almost 45 minutes before they gave up and gave him a ride to his car!!!!  Too funny!
4. What is your favorite theme park?

My favorite is Epcot for some reason.  I don't know why, but I love it!  I have been there a bunch of times (since I grew up near Orlando) and still love it!  However, now that I have a preschooler, I really love Magic Kingdom...its so fun to go there with kids!  Another fav is Sea World!
5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
 
Nope...unless you count somebody on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment