Saturday, June 12, 2010

summertime colds suck.

Can I just say...summertime colds are the worst!  I have been sick since last Saturday.  It seems like I am finally nearing the end, but I thought I would never get here!  On Wednesday I felt so crappy I even stayed home from work...for a cold!  I ended up laying on the couch all day.  As much as I love a nice lazy day, the last thing I want to do when its 80 outside is lay on the couch and sleep!  Specially when I have so many other things I could be doing! 

A few weeks ago when I had the MRI done, the results ended up being totally clear...except my sinuses were packed.  Apparently that wasn't a big deal to the doctors, so I was happy as a clam.  Well let me just tell you, if you are ever told your sinuses are packed (and you aren't sick), expect them to unpack in the near future!  Make sure you invest in a super jumbo package of Kleenex to prepare!

Anyway, thats my grand excuse for not posting much in the past two weeks!  Hopefully I am back in full force!!

No comments:

Post a Comment