Sunday, June 6, 2010

Five Questions Friday

Yes I realize its not Friday...but I am going to play along anyway!!



1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?

If I could go back to school now...I would either major in Photography or I would go to Real Estate School.  I know, quite a difference between the two...but they both interest me!  Had I lived somewhere other than here, I probably would have become a realtor instead of an accountant.  This town just has way too many realtors!  Something like 2500!  However, it still really interests me, so I have kicked around the idea of becoming a part time realtor.  Maybe doing it once Morgan is in school...I don't know! 
2. What do you love most about your home?

I guess the kitchen.  Its not exactly the style I would prefer...but its huge, and I love that!!

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?

I love to read.  I mostly just read chick lit..oh and Harry Potter!  I ebb and flow with my reading.  For the first couple years after my daughter wa born I hardly read at all.  I have finished 3 books in the past3 weeks...so I seem to be back to it now!

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

Hmmm...I guess its the liver and onions my mom used to make.  Yuck!  I am much more open with food and love trying new things...but I still hate that stuff!

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
 
I suppose I would choose to be Nancy on Weeds.  No real reason...I just think she is super cute and she probably has so much fun filming that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment