Friday, May 28, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Things that you LOVE/Make you happy

Today's Show Us your life is all about things that make us happy - things we love!

Here are a few of mine (in no particular order)!  Don't forget to stop over at Kelly's blog to see the rest and join in the fun!


Somewhere between Cocoa Beach and Melbourne Beach...I love it there. I grew up in Melbourne, Florida and still call it home. One of my favorite things to do is to sit at the beach. When we go back home to visit we tend to make a stop at the beach at least once, every single day we are there! Some are quick, some are long...we just have to get as much of that salty air and sand between our toes as possible!


My two favorite people in the whole world!  My wonderful husband and amazing daughter!



Flip flops...doesn't matter the color or the brand...I love them all!  My wardrobe of choice almost always includes a pair of flip flops or sandals!


Milk!  Oh how I love a tall glass of cold milk!  Its my favorite drink!

I love music.  I love all types of music.  I love live music, I love concerts, I love country, I love rock n roll...I just love music!


I love lilacs...there is nothing better than the sweet smell of lilacs coming thru the screen door on a breezy spring day.  I love them so much I bought a lilac scented candle a few weeks ago so I can smell it every evening!

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific list!

    Have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete