Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Questions Friday

I am so glad its Friday!  Not only is it Friday, but its the Friday before a long weekend!  Oh and that long weekend just happens to be Memorial Day weekend...which means its the unofficial start of summer.  I am as happy as a clam!  Like a kid on Christmas Eve! 

Okay...time for the questions!  Oh and don't forget to stop over at Mama M's to play along!









1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?

Hmmm...not really.  Although I would love to try my hand at being a SAHM, but I can't muster up the courage to quit my job and feel that we would be able to survive on only one income!  I wanted to become a teacher last summer.  I signed up for classes in the fall and everything...but the universe had a different plan for me so I put it on the back burner.  I suppose I am nervous to muster up the courage to do it again!

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?

Gosh.  Right now, I don't know.  I mean, I already get monthly massages that he knows about...he gave me the membership for our anniversary!  Honestly, although its not all that fun and exciting...I suppose I would run down to Lowes and buy the vinyl plank flooring that we want to put in the entry ways in our home.  We are planning to buy it this summer, but don't quite have the money for it yet.  I told you it was boring!

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?

At my elementary school we had this cool tire play structure thing-a-majig.  It was these big huge tires (at least they seemed that way to me when I was a little kid) that were stacked in an odd sort of way.  You could climb on them, in them etc.  I loved it! 

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?

Neither...I am not a breakfast person.  I am happy as a clam with a tall glass of milk!  When we do go out for breakfast I like french toast...so I guess sweet!  But I love sausage too...so a how about a big hearty sweet breakfast!!!

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?

Oh man...Neat Freak without a doubt.  I am your typical type A neat freak.  I think I have relaxed a bit over the years.  Its tough to be so neat with a preschooler, and its hard to find the time and energy since I am a mommy that works outside of the home. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Monthly massages. I'm a SAHM so I only get those once every 6 mths. Enjoy them!
    Once you have a home your wants change drastically. Its so crazy how excited you can get over a new dishwasher or sofa or even drawer pulls. :)

    ReplyDelete