Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday Five

Ahh...one more day till the weekend! Oh and time for another round of Thursday Five! Join in the fun here!





Wanna play?

just post 5 things that have made you..

Happy

Joyful

Excited

Jubilant

Grateful

or all of the above..

and then link up with the rest over at MannLand5

Mine are...

1.  I sound like a broken record, but what can I say...I love the weather right now!  It was in the upper 80s today and just beautiful.  I am a Florida girl at heart, so this kind of weather make my heart go wild! 

2.  I got to meet up with one of my favorite people for lunch on Monday.  We had such a great time.  I haven't seen her since September and this past year was a really tough one for her.  It was so nice to see that she is doing great and has great plans for the future!

3.  A long weekend...what more can I say!

4.  We may be doing some work to our back yard in the near future and I am totally stoked about it!  Its not exactly the dream we have for our backyard, but its something we can fit in our current budget to make it look nicer...and most importantly make it safer!  It'll work till we either win the lottery and make it better or move!  I'll post pictures once it happens!

5.  There is something else I am excited about, but I don't want to jinx it so I'll just keep it to myself for now!  = )

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment