Saturday, May 29, 2010

20 Questions

1. when you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

Ugh...I am running late.

2. do you miss anyone right now?

yes

3. if you could move anywhere else, would you?

yes.  I can think of a few places I would move to...in other states and other parts of town!
4. if you could choose, what would your last meal be?

The main course would be some type of seafood, with crab cakes and crab legs too.  The drink would be either a glass of wine or a margarita.  The dessert would be the most delicious, moist piece of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting...or a slice of Key Lime pie...or both!
5. what famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?

Oprah or Michelle Obama
6. what was the last book you read?

A Soft Place To Land...I can't remember the authors name.  I enjoyed it!  I have been on a reading spurt lately!
7. what was the last movie you watched?

Julie and Julia
8. what was the last song you heard?

A song by Journey
9. what is your dream vacation?

A secluded island somewhere...or a trip to Ireland

10. what is the next trip you will take?

Probably either Florida, Indiana or New Jersey (to see family), though we have nothing scheduled right now.
11. did you ever go to camp?

Yes!  I went to a really cool camp called Challengers.  It was a day camp, but once we were older we got to spend one night during the two week session.  I had so much fun there!  Loved it!
12. have you ever been in love?

Of course!

13. what do you want to know about the future?

Years ago I would have said I wanted to know if we were ever going to be blessed with a child.  Now that we have been, I have no other requests.  I just want to enjoy each day and see what comes!
14. where is your best friend?

In Nebraska

15. how is your best friend?

She is having the toughest year of her life.  I wish I could be there to help her more.
16. who is the biggest gossiper you know?

I don't know
17. what does your last text message say?

I probably shouldn't write it here.  Just a little family drama going on!
18. what are 3 things you've always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish?

- Travel to Ireland
- Become a teacher
- Have zero debt
19. what is one thing you learned from your parents?

What not to do!  = )

20. what is one thing you hope to teach to your own children?
 
Positive self esteem and love

No comments:

Post a Comment