Friday, May 7, 2010

Five Question Friday




Hip Hip Hooray...its Friday!  This weekend is going to be a busy one for us...which means the weekend is going to fly.  Bummer!  Anyway, its time to play a little...stop by Mama M.'s blog to join in the fun!

1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?

I guess just fighting.  We were five years apart, so we weren't all that close.  We didn't share toys, friends or clothes....we just fought...all the time!

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)

Well heck, I can't think of too much...though I am sure my mom could come up with some stories!  There was this one day, I think I was in third grade...my sister was 5 years younger.  It was snowing like crazy that day, so I came in from school with my snow boots on.  For some reason I kept them on, and we ended up deciding we wanted to ball room dance like they were on tv (this was long before DWTS!).  However, it doesn't work so well in snow boots.  My sister ended up with a broken arm!  I don't know that it was because I was all that naughty...though I am sure I knew better than to play in the house in my boots at that point!

3. Where do you like to go to relax?

The obvious answer it for a massage...but since I can't afford that every night (or week) I also like to take a warm bubble bath, or just relax in my big oversized leather chair with a good book!
4. What was the last thing you won?

About a year ago I won a "phat straps" camera strap from a friends blog.  I love it!

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?

Hmmm...I have never really aspired to be on a game show.  I have a good friend that would give just about anything to be on Jeopardy though!  I really like to watch that new show "Minute To Win It", but I wouldn't be caught on that stage doing some of those goofy stunts!  I guess I will stick with "Deal or No Deal"...is that show even on anymore?

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I always fought with my 4 brothers !!!

    -bookjunkee00

    http://sandra002533.blogspot.com/2010/05/five-question-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of bubble baths and relaxing with a good book!

    ReplyDelete