Friday, May 7, 2010

fill in the blank friday.


This week the theme is books!  I love to read...so this should be fun!  If you want to join in, stop over at Lauren's blog!

1. My favorite book(s) growing up was: probably the Bobbsey Twins series.  Its an old series, most people probably haven't heard of it even.  I am not sure how I was introduced to it originally, but I loved it.  I read nearly all of the books in the set.  I even have most of them in a box in our crawl space waiting for my daughter to read them someday!

2. The funniest book I've ever read was: I don't know....I can't really think of a funny book.  I guess I don't really laugh out loud at books!


3. The one book that has truly changed my life is: I can't think of just one book.  Books in general have changed my life.  I have been a reader for as long as I can remember.  It gave me a chance to dream and be inspired when I was young.  Books teach me, inspire me, motivate me, entertain me...

4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read: again...I don't really cry at books.  I guess I am lame!

5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet: Anita Shreve.  I love her books!

6. The next book on my "to read" list is: Well I am currently reading "Look Again" by Lisa Scottoline...does that count?

7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring: the Harry Potter series.  I have read the first two and own the others but haven't taken the time to read them!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, LOVE Anita Shreve!!! One of my absolute favourite authors too! :)

    ReplyDelete