Friday, April 16, 2010

Whats For Dinner?

Now that Spring has finally sprung...its time to dig out our favorite grilling recipes.  I think I might make this one tomorrow!  Its easy and so yummy!

21st COMM Squadron Chicken

The actual recipe calls for 2 bags of chicken thighs, but I have found that you can use just about any amount of thighs. I use the same mixture for the three of us, or for us plus 3 visitors. I just throw more thighs in the bag.

Ingredients

2 bags (2.5 lbs each) boneless/skinless chicken thighs
1 cup Kikoman soy sauce
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbsp Aji-mirin (Japanese sweet cooking rice wine)
2 tsp sesame seed oil
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp minced ginger
1 tsp sesame seeds
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
2 green onions, sliced 1″ lengths

Directions

Mix all ingredients in a large ziploc bag and marinade in the refrigerator. I have done anywhere from a couple hours to overnight. Cook over BBQ.

- It goes great with grilled pineapple, Dole Crunch Asian Supreme bagged salad and rice pilaf!

Whats for dinner at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment