Friday, April 16, 2010

Five Question Friday



Its Five Question Friday!!  Hop on over to Mama M.'s blog for more!

1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?

Gosh, I can't think of any!

2. Do you still write checks?

Yes...but very rare.  I think the last one I wrote was for Girl Scout Cookies!  I recently set up my HOA bill to be paid directly from my bank...I think that was the last bill I paid with a check.  Otherwise its debit card all the way, baby!  I get rewards for using it as a debit card too!

3. Who was your favorite President and why?

Wow, thats a hard one.  I have never really been in to history or politics.  That being said, I have always sorta liked Ronald Reagan mearly because he is the first president I really remember.  Pitiful I know! 

4. Are you a yeller?

Yes and No!  Typically I am, but with my daughter I am not at all.  I think I have yelled at her twice in her short 2 1/2 years.  For some reason I am very calm and patient with her.  Wish I could find that quality when I am in other situations!!! 
5. Have you ever dumpster dived?

Nope, can't say that I have!  I love a bargain...but not enough to find it in a dumpster!

Enjoy your weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish I had that kind of calm and patience with my kids!!!

    Stopping by from Mama M's! Love your blog title! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete