Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday






1. If you could, would you go back to high school?

Actually I wouldn't mind it.  I think it would be fun.  I happened to enjoy high school quite a bit.  I look back on it as a very fun time.  Its also when I met my husband!

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

My two wishes would be lots of money and the ability to be a SAHM!

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

There isn't one I am secretly dying to watch, but I don't mind "Handy Manny"!

4. What is your beverage of choice?

Non alcoholic = milk...I love it!!
Alcoholic = My favorite is a simple glass of white wine, not too dry (riesling or moscotto)

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

physically = my weight
no physical = I have been working on my patience alot over the years...I am getting there!

Wanna play too?  Hop on over to Mama M.'s blog!

Happy Friday!

1 comment: