Friday, April 30, 2010

Clickin Moms

www.ClickinMoms.com


One of my newest hobbies passions is photography. I absolutely love it! I am always trying to learn more and push myself further with my camera. I have learned so much in the past year, its incredible! This will be my first summer with a DSLR camera and I am so excited to get out and take some shorts with fabulous lighting!

Last week I shared a website that offers free webinars about photography and photoshop. I hope some of you checked it out and enjoyed it!

This week I wanna tell you about Clickin' Moms. I am sure there are plenty of you out there that have never heard of it, I had not until November!  Let me just tell you, its a phenominal forum...the best I have found.  I have learned so much and improved my skills by leaps and bounds in just a few short months.  The cost of the forum is definetly worth it! 

Here is a description of the community (directly from the clickinmoms website) if you are interested!
"We are a community of women who have a passion for photography. Some of us are amateur photographers who just want to take better pictures of our family, some of us are hobbyists, and some of us are seasoned pros.
We learn from each other and help each other. We have all types of cameras, but most of us are working on our skills with our DSLR's. If you are in the market for a new camera, please ask our advice for body and lens recommendations!
Our site features great and easy to understand tutorials, lessons and challenges. All of the contributions are from fellow members who are more than happy to help and give advice to one another.
We have great bunch of women that enjoy hanging out with people that have a common passion - photography!


Come on in, learn something, inspire, be inspired, and join the fun! If you aren't hooked on photography now, you soon will be!"
Click on the link above or below to check it out!

Clickin'Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment