Friday, April 30, 2010

Fill In The Blank Fridays


Time for another Fill In The Blank Friday...hosted by Lauren! (better late than never!)

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is: Grease.  I love it!  I love the music, I love the costumes....just love it!
2. My favorite movie as a child was: "Anne of Green Gables".  I remember watching it every winter when PBS would air it during the local telethon they held to raise funding.  I never get tired of watching it, and can't wait till my daughter enjoys watching it with me!

3. The best movie quote ever is: ...well heck I don't know.  I am terrible with movie quotes.  I am always impressed when somebody spits out a line from a movie...because I don't know any!

4. My favorite actress is: Julia Roberts.  I have always loved her since Steel Magnolias.  I would imagine she is kind, genuine and sweet.  Not to mention she is adorable!

5. The movie I could watch over and over is: "When A Man Loves A Woman".  I say that because I have!  Thats another favorite movie of mine.  When I was fresh out of basic training I remember spending a weekend with my new roomate, Raja, watching it over and over.  I don't remember why we did that, but we did.  Wouldn't you know, we cried every time we watched it too!  I still cry every time I watch it!

6. My favorite movie genre is: romantic comedy.  I am a sap!

7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is: "The Lovely Bones".  It just arrived from Netflix!

No comments:

Post a Comment