Friday, April 30, 2010

Bedtimes

I am curious about bedtimes.  What time do you put your kids to bed and what are their ages?  Are you very consistent with it, or not so much?

Morgan has always had a set bedtime with a regular bedtime routine leading up to it.  She has always gone to bed sometime between 7:30-7:45pm.  Now that the weather is getting warmer and the sun is going down later I am thinking maybe I should push her bedtime back to 8pm.  She is almost 3.  Part of me feels like she might be old enough to handle an older bedtime.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Let me preface this...I am very kindly referred to the "sleep nazi" by my family and friends! My 8 year old goes to bed at 7:30 and reads until about 8:45ish and wakes up at 6:30AM. My 6 year old goes to bed at 7:30 and reads for about 30 minutes and sleeps until 6:30. I know it sounds like a lot, but my older son has proven to me, time and time again, that he cannot go without this much sleep and act like a normal human being! Does this help?

    ReplyDelete