Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Five



This week went fast!  I can't believe its already Thursday!  Time for another Thursday Five, Wanna play?

just post 5 things that have made you..

Happy

Giddy

Grateful

Joyful

Gleeful

or all of the above..

and then link up with the rest over at MannLand5

Mine are...

1.  May is just around the corner.  I am so excited for the summer.  I love warm weather, sandals and playing outside.  This will be my first summer with a DSLR so I am super excited to get outside and take some nice pictures with the new camera!

2.  I got to hear Brian Griese speak last night at our company wide kick-off party.  I have to admit, I was a tiny bit star-struck!  He is a fabulous speaker, very motivational - and good look to boot!

3.  I am potentially getting new carpet...I can hardly wait!

4.  I broke my front tooth last week, and was able to get it fixed on Monday.  The dental hygentist that did my temporary crown did such an awesome job...you can't even tell its fake.  She is my hero!

5.  I am in the process of spring cleaning and selling old baby things.  Its alot of work, but the extra $ and space makes me super happy!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Mannland5, great list! I love spring cleaning, it's such a rewarding feeling!

    ReplyDelete