Thursday, March 6, 2014

More details

Although I got lots more details during the phone conference on Wednesday, I will most likely keep them private for now.  At least timeframes, locations etc.  I will share as I feel comfortable.

The phone call took about an hour.  So many things were discussed.  Tons more information for me to process.  This time I was prepared, I took notes!

Risks were discussed.  General information about the patient in need was shared.  We went over the procedure and what to expect.  Dates were discussed, travel arrangements were made and health questions were answered.

I will be sure to share all about it as I go through all of it.

It is my hope that by sharing, I will encourage others to consider joining the registry as well.

Be A Match.  Save A Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment