Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Whats On My DVR

 
The past few years my TV viewing habits have evolved quite a bit.  Prior to having Morgan, I watched every popular show, had all sorts of things recording each week and was a classic couch potato.  But once Miss Morgan arrived, I started watching kids programming only.  I tried to squeeze in my shows at night after she went to bed, but it got harder and hard to keep up with them.  Then I took up working out, and that was pretty much the end of watching TV for me.
 
Now days, I record things with the hopes of watching them.  I do get around to it, eventually!  It just takes a while!
 
For instance...
 
1) Nashville - I have all of the episodes of Nashville that aired from January till the end of the season in May sitting on my DVR waiting to be watched.  The only reason the first half of the season isn't on there is because I had a couple of quiet evenings around Christmas that I was able to catch up on them while Morgan was asleep.
 
2) Parenthood - Again, more episodes than I care to admit that are waiting for me to watch.  I figure, at this point I might as well wait to watch them till the fall season starts.  That way I don't have to get totally engrossed in them, and then have to wait for more!  :)
 
3) The rest is kids programming.
 
That's it.  That's all I have.  Because that's all I have time for!  I used to love Grey's Anatomy, but haven't watched it for 2 years.  Same with Private Practice.
 
Morgan and I do watch a couple of shows together though:
 
- Extreme Weightloss
- Amazing Race
- Biggest Loser
- The Voice
- Big Brother
- House Hunters
 
I love it that we can enjoy some shows together...that aren't cartoons!
 
So, what's on your DVR?



No comments:

Post a Comment