Tuesday, July 2, 2013

ten on tuesday

1. I'm mourning the death of Google Reader.  I knew it was coming.  I planned to find a replacement.  I poked around a little bit.  I think I was in disbelief.  July 1st rolled around and I logged into Google Reader just like any other day and read all the new blog posts that I follow.  I logged in again today...no more Google Reader.  :(  I tried my Feedly app that I installed a couple weeks ago on my tablet and got an error that it was overloaded.  Not a good sign.  I need to find a good alternative fast!

2. I'm kicking around the idea of breaking up with my gym.  We have been tight for over two years.  The day I toured it, I fell in love instantly.  I thought we were in for a very long relationship.  I got up early every week day morning to go to the gym.  I was hardcore devoted...for almost 2 years anyway.  The past year I have slacked big time.  I'm just not feeling it anymore.  Ugh!  So for now we are on a break.  Its a pricey place, and the idea of having all that money is sounding very nice. 

3.  Morgan and I did a photo scavenger hunt yesterday on Instagram!  We had so much fun that I decided we should do the big one with Clickin Moms too!

4.  I'm taking a month long class at Big Picture Classes called The Phone Photography Project and the first fun challenge was to take a picture with the theme "From Where I Stand", so I took a picture of my feet at work, looking at tile with a designer.  You are welcome to follow me on Instagram if you would like..to see all the challenges this month!

5.  I have already learned about a few new apps thanks to that class...I downloaded Photoshop Express, PicFrame and the SmugMug app this morning to play around with!

6.  I am seriously considering joining the Lean Eating Coaching Program for Women from Precision Nutrition on July 18th.  I know I just said I am on a break with my gym...but maybe this is the jumpstart that I need.  From what I have read, I don't even need a gym to do it.  If I do it, I plan to track my progress along the way here!

7.  Why is it so hard to find an awesome backsplash?  I have searched high and low and just can't seem to find the right one.  I don't want anything too ornate, or too industrial and funky.  So for now, I just have paint on my backsplash!

8.  We officially have 4.5 weeks till school starts.  That's crazy!  It seems like summer just started!

9.  Do you like Pampered Chef?  If so, you should check out their Outlet Sale going on right now.  I am not a consultant, just a cook that loves a good product!  I scored some awesome deals too!   

10.  It was just announced this morning that Fireworks are back for the 4th of July in Colorado Springs and we couldn't be more excited!  The ban was lifted thanks to all the rain we have gotten recently.  We haven't had fireworks for a few years now, so it will be a nice treat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment