Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 5: If I won the lottery

 
 
Week 5: If I won the lottery:
 
I like this dream!
 
I'd quit my job. If I won the lottery, I would quit my job right away.  Without a doubt.  Most likely the hubby would stay working, or maybe transition to something he likes better.  But I would quit my job without giving it a second thought.  I would volunteer more than I already do.  I would take Morgan to school and pick her up.  I would make a nice home cooked meal every night.  And I would do things that make me happy!
 
I'd go on vacation.  It would become a priority to travel a lot.  We want to go to Ireland, San Diego, Portland, Canada...and I am sure we would add many more locations in the years to come!
 
Buy a second house in Florida. Maybe not on the beach, because lets face it...hurricanes suck!  But I would buy a house in my hometown.  I would make it our second home, to visit whenever we wanted, but mostly to spend time down there in the winter.  Even with the hubby working, we would be able to take lots of long weekends and holidays there because he has gobs of time off with his current job!
 
I'd sell our house and buy something bigger and nicer.  I don't mind our house.  But if we could buy something else a little bigger, a little nicer, a little bit more "us"...then I would do it!  A bigger, awesome kitchen...a beautifully landscaped yard...an exercise room...a large laundry room and mud room...a bonus rooms for crafts...a man cave...oh and a cleaning lady every other week to keep it all clean!  :)
 
Donate to charity.  Everybody says this...but I really would.  A Lot!
 
Adopt a child.  I would love to adopt.  Morgan would love to have a sibling.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be amazing to adopt a child! I'd love to be a foster parent but I don't think my heart could handle it...

    ReplyDelete