Tuesday, July 16, 2013

ten on tuesday

1.  I did it!  I committed to the Precision Nutrition Lean Eating Program!  I have wanted to do it for a couple years now, and finally decided to do it.  I hope to have EPIC results at the end of the year end program! 
 
2.  My friend Sean, otherwise known as the averagesupermom wrote a post about all her cardigans.  I happen to have a ton too, so every time I wear one or buy one I think of her!  This weekend, I bought another one!
 
3.  Speaking of my new cardigan...it was also my first ever Ann Taylor purchase!  I'm cheap, and up until a few years ago I was always over weight.  I never wanted to invest in expensive clothes because I didn't want to be that size for long, and I didn't really feel like wearing beautiful clothes when I felt like I wasn't all that beautiful.  So, this weekend while at an outlet mall, I stumbled on some amazing deals at the Ann Taylor store.  I love their clothes!  And they seem to run kinda big, which means I fit a size small comfortably!  Once I realized that, I had to buy something!!  So I added yet another cardigan to my stash!  A cute beige short sleeve one, with a racy little animal print tank to go under it!
 
4.  I have struggled with migraines for years.  In fact I was almost kicked out of the Air Force because of them.  The past couple years I found a prescription that works for them, and have been able to manage them.  For some reason the past 4 weeks I have been getting them bad and they are nasty.  I had one this morning and one yesterday morning.  I'm really hoping its just a phase.  I'm tired of them!
 
5.  We had an awesome water fight in front of our house this evening.  All the kids on the street were out, the girls were on our driveway, the boys were across the street.  A few moms even joined in the fun!  Summer time is so much fun!
 
6.  Pink lemonade "tea" parties are a regular occurrence in our backyard now.  All the girls love the new playhouse!
 
7.  Am I the only one that doesn't love small kids birthday parties?  We have four of them to go to this weekend.  I don't mind them when I know some of the parents, but they are down right painful when I don't know anybody!  3 of the 4 might be a little painful...I know the parents throwing the parties but nobody else.  Ugh! 
 
8.  A friend of mine shared this video of his friend's first dance at their wedding.  So fun!
 
9.  I finally got caught up on all the Nashville episodes from last season.  I am really loving that show.  Can't wait for the new season to start!
 
10.  School starts in 2 and a half weeks!  I can't believe it!  I don't want summer to come to an end just yet!     

No comments:

Post a Comment