Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Playlists



I just recently became a runner.  That line deserves a whole post on its own...which I will write soon!

Anyway, in an effort to pump up my running to the next level I have been on a hunt for songs to add to my playlist.  I need fast, loud songs that get my blood pumping and my legs moving.  

So far my favorites are:

- Stronger by Kanye West

- Walk This Way by Aerosmith & Run DMC
- I Gotta Feeling by The Black-eyed Peas
- Boom Boom Pow by The Black-eyed Peas
- The Way You Move by Outkast
- Back That Azz Up by Juvenile
-F*ck You by Cee Lo Green

And believe it or not...sometimes I love slower songs like...

- Is This Love by Bob Marley
- No Woman No Cry by Bob Marley
- Get Up, Stand Up by Bob Marley
- One Loe by Bob Marley
- I Want You To Want Me by Cheap Trick
- Free Fallin' by Tom Petty
- Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison

Are there any others I am missing that I should add?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment