Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

I haven't done this in a while...a long while! 
Why not join in the fun? 




1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?

uhm...I used to say I had no idea because I dyed my hair a dreadful bleach blond for so many years.  I started when I was entirely too young (early teen years) and continued well into my 20s.  At that time I thought my hair was a dirty blond, maybe a dingy light brown.

In my mid-twenties I wised up and went dark.  Its more a reddish brown now.  Based on the roots my hair is looking much more gray than I care to admit.  Besides the grey it looks like there is quite a bit of dark brown growth there too.  Its kind of a dingy dull dark brown. 

The gray is driving me nuts though, so now I am working towards a lighter happy medium.  Not too dark, but not too light, with some highlights...to hide the grey peeking in a little better.  I am finding that going too dark makes the regrowth look really drastic.  Don't worry I won't go back to bleach blond...I promise!

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?

Summer isn't all that different from the rest of the year for us.  We both work and the munchkin is in preschool/daycare year round.  Sure we get out and do more on the weekends, but the week is the same old thing.

Not sure what I will do once mini-me is in school with summers off though! 
3. What is your favorite meal to cook?

Smothered chicken...I love it!  I love to cook it, I love to eat it!  Yum!

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?

Traditional thank you cards...Nope...not at all.  Though if I send you flowers or something, I would like a quick text saying thanks.
5. How did you meet your best friend?

At work.  I was new at an accounting firm, she started a couple weeks after me.  We had the same last name, and were the youngest in the group.  We clicked instantly and have been best buds ever since.  We say we are sisters.  She lives five hours from me, I don't see her nearly enough...but I love her dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment