Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Grocery University

3 Day Sale for Grocery University

Have you heard about Grocery University yet?

Basically its an entire course on couponing that you can listen to in the comfort of your own home, on your own schedule.  I know, you are probably thinking..."I already know how coupons work!"

This course won't just teach you how to coupon, but how to maximize your savings with a tried and true strategy.  It also covers strategic meal planning, budgeting and stockpiling.

Carrie Isaac is the creator of the course.  I had the pleasure of taking her local course over a year ago.  Now, I have been a successful couponer for many years.  Even still, I learned quite a few tips in her course.  It was well worth the money I spent to attend.  I am certain I saved that money and then some the first time I went shopping!

One thing about me, I get motivated and excited so I start couponing full steam ahead.  I continue on that path for a few months and then slowly start to derail.  Before I know it, I am completely off track, spending way too much money eating out or making quick unplanned grocery trips that cost me way too much in the long run. 

The thing I love about this program, I have access to it forever.  If I start to lose steam, I can load it to my MP3 player and listen to it again.  I can use it as a reminder to keep me motivated and saving!

The great news is...Grocery University is on sale! 

Today only, you can get over 2 hours of audio instruction and a 40-page student workbook for $9!!

Plus, Carrie has thrown in a 10-page price list that details stock-up prices and her "won't pay more than" price...available FREE with the purchase of Grocery University!

Sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment