Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to Know You

Getting to know YOU


1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?

I have to agree with Keely on this one...confidence is definetly sexy!!

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?

A poopy diaper...hands down!
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

People that know me would say extrovert, people that are just meeting me or don't know me very well would say introvert.  I tend to be kinda shy if you don't know me!

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?

Gosh thats a hard one.  I guess either smell or taste.  I know I would not want to give up hearing, seeing or touching because I wouldn't want to miss out on hearing, seeing or touching my daughter.  Missing out on stinky smells might not be so bad!  Though not tasting anything for a year might make my weight loss go a little easier!
5. Cake or Pie?

Pie please!
6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?

I would be a soap star!  I could have wild sex with every man in town, get cloned or get away with murder!!
7. My favorite website is.....?

I don't know that I have a favorite!  I don't know, maybe www.google.com/reader!  I love reading blogs!
8. The highlight of my day is....?

When Morgan opens her bedroom door in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment