Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting to Know You

Getting to know YOU


1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?

The fireworks!  I am a kid at heart...I love fireworks!  I am really hoping it doesn't get rained out tonight!

2. Are you a hugger?

Nope.  I am not a hugger.  I love to hug my daughter and my husband...but thats about it!  If somebody hugs me, I will hug back, but I don't start the hug!  Not sure why, I am just not the touchy feely type I guess!

3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?

I love grilling out!  We grill out all the time, all year round!  I love salmon on the grill...a medium rare ribeye is delicious...oh and a grilled marinated chicken breast smoothered with melted montery jack cheese and topped with sauted peppers, onions and mushrooms...all on a bed of rice...oh yes, thats da bomb!

4. Do you like to watch parades?

I do!  Again, I am a kid at heart I guess!  Our town does not have one for the 4th, but they have a bunch thru the year.  In fact I think we are going to a rodeo parade in a week!  One of my favorite things about spending 4th in Indiana is the parade actually.  That and the fireworks!  When I was little there was a neighborhood parade that always started in front of our house.  It was all about the kids.  We decorated our bikes and either rode them or walked along the parade.  At the end there was usually a neighborhood get together and the mayor often came!  I think they still do it too!

5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?

I don't know, but I can tell you my almost 3 year old can hold her own when it comes to stinky farts! 
6. Vampires or Werewolves?

I'm not really in to either.  I tried reading the first Twilight book but didn't really get in to it.  The first movie was okay, and I will probably watch the others eventually...but I am not diehard about it!
7. Do you read your horoscope?

Nope.

8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Well I really like ice cream, so I like lots of flavors!  I would say I most often go for mint chocolate chip, butter pecan or world class chocolate...but lately I am loving Cherry Garcia...its awesome!!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment