Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Questions Friday

Its Friday!!  It looks like it might be a busy weekend, but its a long one!

My bestie is coming in to town and its Morgan's birthday!! 

Oh and I have to clean the house for the appraisal on Monday (boo! - well I am glad for the appraisal, not the cleaning!!




1. What is one food you could eat everyday?

 Chips and salsa!  I love them! 

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?

 No!  I joined the Air Force on my 18th birthday.  Honestly at that point I had no idea what I wanted to do or what my career would end up being.  I think I assumed I would stay in the Air Force at that point though!

I ended up spending four years in the Air Force!

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?

I wish I would have saved more, and spent less!  I wish I would have realized how evil credit cards can be!

4. What color are your kitchen walls?

As strange as it sounds, I don't have too much wall space in my kitchen.  The little bit that I have is beige.  We have a very open floor plan, the kitchen has three walls but two of them are covered with cabinets, a fridge and a pantry.  The third has a bay window and a large window over the sink.  The fourth side is just a banister looking down into the family room.  

At our first house (the townhouse) I had a really cool shade of sage green.  I think it was called Opal Basil from Sherwin Williams.  I doubt they still have that shade, I painted it over 10 years ago!  I loved it though!

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?

We Built This City by Starship

I don't know that it was my favorite, just the first song I really remember from the radio!

1 comment:

  1. Chips and dip was my answer too!
    Oh lawd, I totally remember that Starship song!

    ReplyDelete