Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday Five

Thursday Five



Wanna play?

just post 5 things that have made you..

Happy

Delighted

Grateful

Totally Stoked

Thankful

or all of the above..

and then link up with the rest over at MannLand5

1.  I am reading a great book!  I have always been a book reader, but have not had much time to read in the past three years thanks to a beautiful little baby named Morgan!  I started reading again a few weeks ago and have finished three books already!  Right now I am reading The Castaways and love it!  I look forward to my lunch hours and the time just before bed so I can sit and read.  I am so glued to this book, I can't wait to find out what happens!  If you are looking for a great summer book, check this one out! 

2.  My purple petunias look so awesome this year!  I have two hanging baskets on my porch and they are abudant with beautiful blooms!  In the six years we have lived here, I don't think my flowers have ever looked this fabulous for this long!

3.  Gymnastics at The Little Gym on Saturday was so much fun!  I was worried that Morgan might not want to go in without me.  Boy was I wrong!  She loved it!  It was so cute to watch her sit and listen to the teacher and to follow the directions.  I loved watching them go thru the stations!  All the parents talked and giggled as a group as they watched...it was great fun!

4.  Fathers Day was fabulous!  We went to a local park and let Morgan play in the fountain.  We also had a little picnic under a shade tree.  It was the most enjoyable three hours every!

5.  I had the most yummy pita for lunch today!  I sat at a park enjoying my pita and reading.  Fabulous!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment