Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Questions Friday




1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?

Well, I used to.  I played the flute in junior high and high school.  In fact I was 1st chair for most of those years!  However, if you have ever been to Colorado, you know the air is thin here.  I remember trying to play my flute shortly after we moved here and could barely do it!  I was fighting for air.  I have pretty much never picked it up again!  I might be able to do it now, since I have been here 15 years...but I can't remember much else about playing anymore!
2. What is your pet peeve while driving?

Oh geez...don't get me started!!  I can't stand stupid drivers!  I have tons of pet peeves when it comes to stupid drivers!

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?

Without a doubt...a housekeeper!  I currently have a membership to Massage Envy that I never use!  Seriously, my husband bought me a one year membership for our 15th anniversary in December.  I have been a total of 2 times...once in December on our actual anniversary and once in March when I came back from Nebraska.  I am paying for one 60 minute massage each month and I am not using it.  Luckily it saves up in my account, so I have a bunch of massages waiting for me.  I like the hot stone type, and that is two months worth of massages, so I will use them quickly...I just need to get around to it!  Hum, maybe I should call and schedule one for this weekend! 

A housekeeper though...I would cherish that! 

4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?

Oh gosh, there are tons of them!  I love music!  I suppose it has something to do with the fact that I was 1st chair flute for so many years!!  I can be brought back to moments in my life instantly with just one song.  Let see, Blame It On The Rain brings me back to junior high.  The year we moved to Florida.  I remember riding on the bus wishing I had friends!  Most of Mellancamp's songs bring me back to various times in my childhood when I was living in Indiana.  Some of the Journey songs take me back to senior year when I was dating my husband.  I could go on and on!

5. What song best represents your life right now?
 
I will have to think about that! 

Oh wait...I know..."It Won't Be Like This For Long" by Darius Rucker.  Gosh the lyrics to that song sure are true aren't they!  I cried the first time I heard it!

No comments:

Post a Comment