Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday Five





Here is a quick Thursday Five...Wanna play?

just post 5 things that have made you..

Joyful

Giddy

Excited

Thankful

Jubuliant

or all of the above..

and then link up with the rest over at MannLand5

Mine are...

1.  Its going to be in the 70s and 80s this weekend!  I am so excited.  Summer temps have finally arrived.  It looks like they might be here to stay too, the forecast for all of next week is warm!  There is something about the warm weather that puts a spring in my step.  I perk up and get all giddy! 

2.  I had lunch with a good friend today.  It was the spur of the moment and it was so enjoyable! 

3.  I get to go on a tour of 2SOPS in the near future.  To most people this is no big deal, but I am super excited about it.  Its the squadron I worked in when I was in the Air Force.  I haven't been there in 12 years so I can't wait to see the base and the squadron, to see how much it has changed.  I spent many many hours there over the 4 years I worked there.  Should be fun!

4.  My daughter snuggled up to me a few mornings ago (she woke up way too early and we were still sleeping) and whispered "you're my best friend, Mommy" and gave me a kiss on the cheek.  I melted!
5.  I just found out this week that Netflix instantly streams on Wii's.  How awesome is that!  We set it up last night.  So cool!


Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay, I did not know Netflix instantly streamed on Wii's. Score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I excited over my new business.
    I'm happy to be alive.
    I'm joyful that I have a wonderful family.
    I'm hardly ever get giddy anymore...does that count as an answer? Well it's my answer.
    I'm jubilent over a recent completed project!

    Okay, let me go sign up! Thanks

    ReplyDelete