Friday, May 21, 2010

Five Question Friday



Here it is...Five Question Friday!  Play along by stopping over at Mama M's!

1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?

Nope.  I would love one.  I have wanted one since the first day they went on sale.  The only thing stopping me is the data plan that is required with it.  I am so darn cheap, I can't imagine paying for it!  Someday I will get over that, but not yet!

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?

I don't have alot of memories of actually being in school during K-3rd grade...mine are more from the summers during the time.  I loved summertime (still do!).  Otherwise, I guess it would be the memory of the day my sister was born.  She was born on October 26, 1981.  I was in kindergarden.  I remember getting to stay at my grandparents house for the night because the baby was coming.  That morning when I woke up I got to get dressed up in my halloween costume at my grandma's house because it was the day of the Halloween party.  I was a clown that year!  After school grandma picked me up and took me to the hospital to see the little Jellybean known as Jill!
3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?

A snake.  I don't like snakes.  Heck just the thought of seeing one makes me cringe!
4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?

I think spending a day with Oprah would be just fabulous!

5. What would you say is your best physical feature?

Either my eyes or my hair.  I always get compliments on both.  My little mini-me (my daughter) has those same big brown eyes....she gets tons of compliments on them too!

3 comments:

  1. ooh man so many times i wish i could set and talk with oprah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too cheap for an iphone too. ;-)

    I so love your blog background! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete