Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to Know You

Good Morning!  Its Sunday...one more day to enjoy before we go back to the daily grind!  Its so warm and sunny here this weekend, I love it!  We spent almost all day outside yesterday and plan to do it again today.  Some how I have to squeeze in a trip to the grocery store too!

Of course, I can't forget the Sunday Getting To Know You questions before I start the day!  Join in the fun at Keely's blog!

Also, don't forget about my giveaway!

Happy Sunday!



1. Do you have a fetish?

I don't know if this is a fetish, but I love wearing sandals or flip flops.  The fetish part is that I wear them all year round.  The weird thing about that is that I live in Colorado!  I don't wear them in the snow and I don't wear them to work unless the forecast for the day is 65 or higher.  We have lots of days like that all year round though!  At home I wear them all the time though, at the grocery, running out to get the mail, whatever!

2. Do you sing in the shower?

I have been known to once in a while!  When we were younger, we usually always had a "boom box" sitting in the bathroom.  We had it blarring all the time when we took showers, so there was lots of singing going on.  I haven't listened to music in the shower for years.  Every once in a while I still break out in song, but its usually either a commercial or kids song that is stuck in my head!

3. Who was your first crush?

Gosh, I have no idea.  Either I don't have a very good memory or it didn't make enough of an impact on me!  Is that weird?

4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?

I have to agree with Keely here...a good (hands on) Dad...hard worker...though mine doesn't cook and hardly cleans!  He makes up for it with all he does with our daughter though! 

5. Do you sleep naked?

I used to quite often, specially in the summer...now that I have a preschooler...nope!

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?

You mean once the elevator door closes and you know you are all alone...I pick my wedgie!

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?

I have all my go to websites set as tabs on my browser when it opens.  First I hit email, then Facebook, next is Google Reader.

8. Summer is.....?
 
Hot days, cool nights, bbqs, fireworks, Morgan's birthday, playing in the sprinklers, a glass of wine on the front porch when the sun goes down, cocoa butter and flip flops
 
Its also my favorite time of year!  I love it! 

3 comments:

  1. Following you :) Be sure to stop by and check out my giveaway!!
    http://sasx3.blogspot.com/2010/05/super-awesome-giveaway_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah I love ur answers. ur too funny & cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love summer, too! You don't remember your first crush? It took me a moment to remember mine.

    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete