Friday, May 21, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

The theme this week is fashion. Lets just say, its not my best week. I am not very fashion savvy! If you want to play along, stop over to Lauren's blog!



1. One fashion trend I really regret is: I don't know that I regret any of them.  They were all trendy at the time, they all had a purpose and place in history.  Sure, I can't think of too many past trends that I would want to wear today...but I am glad I got to wear aqua net sprayed hair, blue mascara and tight rolled jeans!

2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is: good hair.  I happen to think taking time on your hair makes any outfit look better.  Brush it, smooth it with a flat iron, use some product so its not frizzy.  It really makes a difference!

3. I would describe my personal style as: casual.  I would much rather be in jeans, a tshirt and flip flops.  I wear business casual at work, but I struggle to keep it as cute and trendy as my co-worker.  I much prefer comfort over trendy!

4. My fashion muse is: heck, I have no idea.  I am not into fashion enough to have a muse!

5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be: Just like the muse question...I have no idea!  I am too cheap to buy designer clothing or purses.  I have a friend that spent $1,500 on a purse...seriously!  I would much rather have that money inside my Target purse!

6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of: Oh I don't know, maybe Jennifer Aniston.  She seems to have a comfy, laid-back style.

7. Today I am wearing: jeans, black top with short sleeves that go to my elbow, black sandals.  Its casual Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment