Thursday, April 22, 2010

WWYD: Lottery



The Colorado Powerball Lottery was pretty high yesterday before the drawing...high enough that we decided to buy a ticket.  We never play!  You know that saying, "You can't win it if you don't play it!"  Of course I have been daydreaming about what I would do if we won the lottery. 

- Pay off our debts
- Quit my job to become a SAHM...although I would still want to work part time while my daughter is in preschool doing something I am passionate about, or volunteering my time.
- Sell my car, replace it with something much newer and more comfy!
- Build a deck, redo our back yard, get new floor coverings...maybe sell the house depending on how big the jackpot winnings are!

What about you?  What would you do if you won the lottery?

1 comment:

  1. I would buy a big house, a new rv, pay off all my bills and take a vacation

    ReplyDelete