Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting to Know You


Hop on over to Keely's blog for more!

The questions..


1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?

I guess I don't really have a preference...just no hairy backs please!
2. How often do you run red lights?

I am not in the habit of it...but it happens occasionally.  When it does, its usually more by accident though!
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?

I can't think of any actually.  I have a pretty laid back, casual style...jeans and a tshirt are fine with me!
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?

My blog!  I try to keep Facebook to just friends and family.
5. What makes you feel sexy?

A new outfit, losing weight, my husband...

6. I get excited when...........?

My daughter is excited.  If we are going to Disney or the circus...that excites me!  Oh an an unexpected day off or afternoon off from work is pretty nice too!  = )

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?

If by "outdoorsy" you mean hanging out outside in the sun, playing at the park and working in the yard...then yes I am "outdoorsy".  I am not the camping type though, but I enjoy a nice walk/hike.

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?

Now thats an easy one!!  A million dollars for sure.  I could pay off our debt, become a SAHM and then work on buying a house much closer to our dream house all in one!
Thats all!  Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment