Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Question Friday




Hop on over to Mama M.'s if you want to participate!

1. What was the first car you owned?

Well I didn't own it, but my first car was a 1982 Volvo, I only drove for a few months because somebody hit me on the way to school one day.  The first car I technically owned was a 1992 Mitsibishi Eclipse
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?

There are quite a few songs that come to mind actually.  Probably the most embarrasing would be "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice, or maybe "Blame It On The Rain" by Milli Vanilli...or it could be "Weak" by SWV!

3. Have you ever had stitches?

Yes.  I had a few stitches in my forehead when I was two years old after a slight car accident.  I also ended up with quite a few stitches after I gave birth to my daughter.
4. What was your first job?

If you don't count babysitting, my first high school job was cashier at Winn-Dixie.  It was rather short lived.  The next one was at Wendy's, but it also did not last very long.  My first "real" job was joining the Air Force on my 18th birthday!

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?

I always liked Grover, and Snuffy!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Don't be embarrassed about Weak. That songs pretty rockin!
    But Grover is a pretty cute little guy.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Blame it on the rain, I haven't heard that since pop-up video days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. vanilla ice i could have put that too, found you from 5 question friday obviously, and I liked your post- I forgot all about grover he was and is cute isnt' he. I thought it was fun you picked mommy salami as my blog name is wasabi mommy I love sushi, do you like salami LOL

    ReplyDelete