Wednesday, July 24, 2013

ten on tuesday

1.  Okay, its not really Tuesday.  But I meant to post this yesterday, that has to count for something! 

2.  Life has been crazy busy all the sudden.  We are getting ready for school to start, trying to get back into a routine.

3.  Morgan is attending a Girl Scout day camp this week and the theme is dancing.  She is loving it!  I can't wait to see the performance at the end of the week!

4.  I love watching Extreme Weightloss.  Such amazing stories each week!

5.  I did it.  I joined the Lean Eating program that I mentioned that week.  I am committed to making this an EPIC year.  I hope to see some serious changes to my body and health in the next year!  Stay tuned!

6.  I had a powerful lesson lately.  I'm not gonna go into the specifics right now, but lets just say...that old saying "don't judge a book by its cover" is so very true.  Once you get to know somebody you might be totally surprised!

7.  The government furlough stinks!  I should be running a 5k race this weekend, the same one I have every August for 3 years.  But I had to skip it this year.  We just can't justify the extra expenses.  Losing $1200 a month for three months stinks!

8.  I've spent the morning planning for this coming girl scout year for our troop.  Can't believe its already time to start thinking about that!

9.  I want to re-do our bedroom...as soon as the furlough is done!  So in October I plan to buy a new bedroom set and no bedding, curtains...the whole 9 yards.  I need some good ideas though.  Help me out!

10.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you might see a lot of Elf On The Shelf pins lately!  Yes, getting ready for that as well.  Next thing you know its doing to be December!

No comments:

Post a Comment