Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting to Know You

Getting to know YOU


1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?

Well there was a time that I didn't cover up very much...but with the current state of my body, I would totally cover up.  That may change in the next few months though, now that I am doing P90X!

2. Road trips or Plane trips?

I personally enjoy road trips, but my husband does not!  If it was up to me, I would drive every where...however he despises it.  That and most of our family lives so far away that its not worth it to drive, once we got there we wouldn't have any time to visit before we had to leave!  I'm not very fond of flying at all, but if I don't fly I can't go anywhere...so I suck it up and do it, but I don't like it!

3. I can't stand it when...?

neighbors that do something that is against the HOA rules!  Yes, I admit it, I am a freak like that!  I don't know why, it just drives me nuts!  I guess I figure I signed up and agreed to the rules, as did everybody living around me.  Therefore they need to abide by those rules.  I am kinda weird, I really want my neighborhood to maintain the same look and feel that it had when I moved in.  If I am paying money each month towards and HOA to help achieve that, then I expect it to happen.  I actually agree with all of the rules for our particular HOA too!  I used to live in a townhome community that had a crazy HOA, I didn't necessarily agree with all of the rules there, but I still followed them...and expect all the neighbors to as well!  If you don't like HOA's, don't move next to me!  I might turn you in if you don't follow the rules!!

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?

Nope, can't say that I have.

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?

Too many!  I don't know 3 or 4 I guess.  When I just had my blog about my daughter, I never did them.  I just felt they didn't belong there...specially if I ever get around to downloading all of it to Blurb and making a book out of it.  That was my plan for a gift for Fathers Day this year...but here we are on Fathers Day and I have not done it!  oh well, maybe next years!  Anyway, thats why I started this blog...so I would have somewhere to post all the silly and different things that aren't directly related to my daughter! 
6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?

Well it used to be sleeping in...but my daughter did not inherit those genes for some reason!  Now I guess its just the fact that I don't have to work, that we can do whatever we want and not have to be anywhere unless we want to be there!

7. Pancakes or waffles?

Neither...I am a french toast girl!  Honestly, I am not much of a breakfast girl at all.  But on the extremely rare occasion that we go out to eat for breakfast, I order french toast!
8. Water Park or Amusement Park?

Hum...I guess water park.  Though I haven't been in years and wouldn't want to go now when I am so unhappy with my current size!  It wouldn't be much fun since I am not willing to get into a swim suit!  As a kid, I remember going to Wet N Wild for 12 hours...we would be there when they opened and stay there till they closed at least once a summer!  I loved it!  However, amusement parks just don't do it for me.  I hate rides!  I get motion sickness, and it pretty much ruins the entire day.  Though I love Magic Kingdom...I guess thats an amusement park.  It way better than Six Flags in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment