Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday Five



Time for another Thursday Five.  Some weeks these are easier to list than others!  This week, a little tougher!  Here we go...Wanna play?

just post 5 things that have made you..

Happy

Giddy

Grateful

Joyful

Gleeful

or all of the above..

and then link up with the rest over at MannLand5

Mine are...

1.  I found the greatest nurse practicioner that listened to me and seems to have a genuine interest in helping me with my migraines!  That makes me super happy!
2.  I was worried about my review at work for no reason...it ended up going great!

3.  I am having my first ever garage sale this Saturday.  I was dreading it, but now I am kinda excited about it.  I guess I am excited at the prospect of making $$ - nothing wrong with that!!

4.  This week it was super windy, but warm.  Rather than complain about all the wind, I enjoyed it.  Thanks to the wind we were greeted with the sweet smell of lilac bushes every time we opened the door at the office!

5.  We are starting our sprinklers this weekend...that means its summer!  Around here you have to wait till Mothers Day weekend to plant things.  Well I guess you don't have to, but every time I have planted early there has been a suprise snow storm right after I planted!  It didn't take long to learn my lesson!!

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Just stopping by for Thursday 5! Good luck with the garage sale... we made over $200 at our last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh..the smell of lilac bushes..so lovely!!

    Congrats on finding someone to help with your migraines..that's wonderful!!

    Congrats on a good review too!

    Have a great weekend lady!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Thursday Five- I get migraines too. That's such exciting news about possibly stopping them!

    ReplyDelete