Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tag Your It!

Jen at The Tale Of Two Coins posted these questions.  I thought I would play along too!  Feel free to tag yourself and play along too!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Nope...I am not named after anybody.  I guess they just liked my name!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

I have cried alot since March 7th.  I'm not sure when the last time was, but I know I have cried more since that day than I have all the rest of my years added together.  (That was the day that my best friend lost her 19 month old baby girl)

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

I don't mind it.  I like it better when I take my time and write neatly of course! 

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

One baby girl...she is quite a blessing.  We prayed for a long time for her.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Yes, of course!!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

Yep, all the time!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

No thanks!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

I don't wear shoes with laces very often, but when I do...I do not untie them!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Yes, I think I am a very strong person. 

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

All of it!  I love ice cream!  My favorite is probably mint chocolate chip.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Eyes and teeth.

15. RED OR PINK?

Pink

16. WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE OUTSIDE?

Dark and rainy.  It hailed really hard just a little while ago too!

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK?

Milk...Love it!

18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

None, I am barefoot right now

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

Salmon, Asparagus, Salad and Bubbly Bread...with milk!

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

The Biggest Loser

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Green
22. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Lilacs
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

My Mom

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

NFL Football
27. HAIR COLOR?

Reddish Brown
28. EYE COLOR?

Dark Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

Yes..

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Mexican

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Annie on DVD...we watch it alot!  Morgan loves it!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Red

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Summer!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

Both

36. CAR OR TRUCK?

Crossover SUV!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

I just finished "A Soft Place To Land" and loved it!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

I do not have one..

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

Dancing with the Stars

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

A toddler giggling

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Either

44. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO TO NEXT?

To the beach!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

not really...nope
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment