Monday, May 10, 2010

Monkey Minute

Photobucket


Ian usually hosts Monday Minutes, but this week he renamed it Monkey Minute in honor of the beautiful baby girl in the picture above.  She was recently diagnosed with cancer and needs all of our support.  Her mommy's blog is here if you want to check it out.  On to the questions!

1 – How old do you act?

I would say I act my age around most people, though my husband probably would say I act much younger when I am at home!  I love to goof around!

2 – As far back as you can remember, what did you want to be when you grew up?

An artist...that was my dream way back when.  I am an accountant...total opposite!

3 – If you were to write a book based on your life, what would the title be?

I am totally lame...I can't think of a good title!
4 – What’s something that you do that’s considered “childish” by most?

I always want to get my way!

5 – The last question isn’t a question. Write a story of a time of when you or someone you know overcame great adversity.

I don't personally have a story...but I will share my father-in-law's story.  He has battled cancer three times, twice it was colon cancer and most recently lung cancer.  He now has one lung but otherwise is as healthy as an ox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment