Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome!

I have been a "blogger" since 2006.  In the beginning I was documenting my pregnancy fairly randomly on a babysite.  Once my daughter was a month old, I was inspired by some fellow new mommies that were blogging about the trials of new mommyhood.  I took the plunge and transferred all my babysite entried over to a "real" blog.  That was almost 3 years ago, and I have not looked back.  However, my blog was never really mommy oriented.  Sure its all about my daughter, but very little about me and what its like to be a mommy.  I still maintain that original blog, and plan to turn it into multiple books to pass down to my daughter when she is older.  In addition I have a blog that I keep track of all my favorite recipes, a project 365 photo blog and I have contributed on Our Bella Cucina here and there.

As you can see, I love to blog!!  So, once again I am taking the plunge and starting a new blog.  I wanna share more of me, more of what I am like, what I like to do, what I think its like to be a mommy. 

Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment