Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Project Life Tuesday


Time for another Project Life Tuesday!  If you aren't sure what that is, please check out Jessica's blog for more info. 

My picture from the week was taken on Sunday afternoon at the Alice in Wonderland park here in town.  I didn't even take the picture, but I know it will always be a memorable day for me.  Just down the path from this particular spot is another park that is modeled after Charlotte's Web.  We met our friends there to play, and while we were there I broke my front tooth.  Not just a little chip, a nice big break...nearly half the tooth!  It was a stupid accident and as soon as it happened I wished I could reverse time by just a couple of seconds!  I ended up getting it fixed and unless you knew better you wouldn't be able to tell...but I will always remember the afternoon I lost my front tooth!

1 comment: