Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

I have been participating in Project Life Tuesdays since the beginning of the year on my other blog.  Now that I decided to keep my other one primarily about my daughter and nothing more...I thought I would switch this weekly series over here to my "Mommy & Everything Else Blog" instead!  Here we go!





As usual, I have all of my daily pictures posted on my 365 Photo Blog, but here is on picture from the week.  Feel free to check the other blog for more!

A little background behind this picture...Exactly six weeks before this picture was taken, I posted a picture of sweet little Ariel (that was also the day we lost little Ariel).  The woman pictured here is Ariel's Mommy, along with Ariel's brother and my daughter.  We were so happy to have them visiting this weekend.  It was so nice to spend quality time with them. 

Hug your babies extra tight tonight...for Ariel and for Ariel's Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful photo.

    Amy
    http://www.thefritzes.net/

    ReplyDelete