Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's a Social Parade - Wednesday Link-Up

Smart and Trendy Moms

Its Wednesday, which means its also time for a Social Parade at Smart & Trendy Moms!


The parade focuses on one social aspect each week.  This week the theme is "following".  I am all about finding new blogs and getting some new followers on mine!  Thanks to the parade I added an RSS feed too!

Welcome to The Mommy Salami!  If you're stopping over for the parade, let me know and I'll be sure to follow you back! 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Smart and Trendy Moms Social Parade. I hope you will join every week:)
    I am Subscribe via google reader and follow on friend connect!
    Jennette
    Smart and Trendy Moms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Stopping by on the Social Parade from Smart and Trendy Moms. I'm subscribed to your blog with google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Social Parade. I am subscribed in Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. linking up from the social parade, I now follow in google reader.
    http://lunaj1456.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to be here! Stopping by from the Parade. I am now your newest follower! I hope you get a chance to swing by www.miamamiah.com Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm stopping by from the Social Parade.

    I am now subbed with Google Reader.

    http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/04/link-up-its-social-parade.html

    ReplyDelete