Friday, April 23, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday


Time for another fun little game...after all its Friday...fun day!

1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is:  Gosh...there are so many.  Music is very important in my life.  Lots and lots of songs instantly take me back to particular times in my life.  I guess 80s songs in general bring me back.  One that comes to mind is Madonna's True Blue
2. My first concert ever was: John Cougar Mellancamp...back when he still had Cougar in his name!  I was 8 years old and I absolutely loved it!  I am still a die hard Mellancamp fan!

3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: Wow, now that would be fun wouldn't it!  I am afraid that there would need to be multiple stages/tents because the music I like is very diverse!  Here are a few that come to mind:  (remember its a dream) Sarah Mclachlin, Dixie Chicks, Bob Marley, The Beatles, U2, Boyz II Men, Billy Joel, John Mellancamp, Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, Faith Hill, Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica...I could go on and on!

4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is: I don't know, maybe Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye or what about To Be With You by Mr. Big!

5. The best concert I've ever been to was: I don't know if I can choose a favorite...I have been to alot of concerts!  A few that I really enjoyed...Dixie Chicks, Aerosmith/Kiss, Ozzy Osbourne, Norah Jones, Kenny Chesney, Paige & Plante, Andrea Bocelli (I told you I liked some pretty diverse music!)
6. A memorable musical moment for me was: The most memorable for me are moments that I performed in band class...either marching in parades, playing in the football stands or performing in concerts. 

7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is: I am ashamed to say I haven't listened to my mp3 player in months!  I have been listening to a Kenny Chesney Live CD lately in the car on my commute to/from work.  All his songs about the beach have me ready for warm weather, instead of this cool wet spring weather we have been having!  During the day I tend to listen to Pandora - I love it because its free, and I can create all kinds of different stations.  Its so easy to change what I am listening to based on my mood.  I even had an all Christmas channel playing in December!

If you want to play, go to Lauren's blog to link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment